- We are planning a special tribute to Fathers this Sunday, please come out and make plans to remember the special person in your life.
- Please take a look at our wonderful Easter celebration with neighboring Falkland churches http://www.stjohnmbcf.org/easter-extravaganza/
- Please make plans to join us for our Wednesday night Bible Study each week starting at 7:00 p.m.
- We are also gathering for special prayer on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Rev. James Harris’ 30th anniversary celebration will be on Saturday, June 22nd at 4 p.m. at Mt. Eprew MB Church in Roper, NC. Pastor Simons will be the speaker. Please makes plans to attend to show our love and support for Rev. and Sister Harris.
- Rev. Norville Cooper’s 3rd anniversary will be on Sunday, June 23rd at 4 p.m. at Rountree MB Church. Please make plans to attend to express our love and support for Rev. and Minister Cooper.
On June 20th
Our Commitment to Christ
At Saint John Missionary Baptist Church Falkland we stand on the promises of God and have committed ourselves to kingdom building. Our church has been been under the power of God working together for more than 100 years carrying out the mandate of the Great Commission to go make disciples.We are the church where everyone is special and Christ is Lord and Savior. Click on the Contact Us button to learn more about us!